When you have a medically fragile child, it can be difficult to find the right daycare. Some may not be equipped with what they need or have the skills readily available to properly care for them. In cases like these, it’s best to find specialists that can fulfill your needs. That’s why PediaTrust is the daycare for you when your child requires skilled nursing services in their day-to-day needs. Discover more about what we can do for your child and for your family.
What Skilled Nursing Services Can We Offer?
Despite the fact that many daycares offer special needs services, many of them don’t have specialized personnel on hand. At PediaTrust, we have a multitude of specialists, such as qualified nurses, on hand to offer high-quality services. But what exactly can we help with?
Some of the conditions that we treat at our daycare include:
- Heart Conditions
- IV Administration
- Respiratory Support
- Insulin Administration and Diabetic Care
- Miscellaneous Genetic Disorders
- Feeding Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
These are just a few of what we can treat. If you need to know more or are curious if we can help your child with their specialized care, it never hurts to give us a call.
How Else Can PediaTrust Help You?
At PediaTrust, we want to go above and beyond regular old daycares. We want to be able to offer your child a chance at more. This is why we offer services with specialists that can provide them a chance to grow. Some of the services we offer include:
- Occupational Therapy. Learning how to perform certain tasks or adjust to their needs is essential to life in the future.
- Speech Therapy. Speech impediments can make life difficult to manage. Let us help your child express themselves.
- Physical Therapy. If your child has a chance of improvement, we’re here to give it to them. While it can be taxing, the outcomes of physical therapy can make life much easier for your child.
- Social interaction with other children. Being able to develop social skills is important for every child, no matter their other needs or age.
- An educational curriculum. Being medically fragile doesn’t mean your child cannot learn. Let us adjust to their needs and teach them as they require.
- And more!
On the other hand, we offer services that provide help for your entire family as well. With assistance from our nurses and caregivers, we can help your family retain a sense of normalcy, return to work or school, broaden your resources, and more. This is all thanks to the comfort and trust that your child is in safe hands. Take advantage of the opportunities and begin with PediaTrust today.
Get In Touch With Our Daycare Today!
Are you looking for a daycare that can offer the nursing services that your child needs? If so, get in touch with the professionals at PediaTrust! Our skilled nurses are ready to help your child with any services they need to have a good, productive day with children just like them. If you have any questions about what we can do for your child, feel free to give us a call at one of our locations in Louisiana or Mississippi. We have multiple locations, so you can easily find guidance from professionals who have the answers you need.