Caring for a child with special needs presents its own set of unique challenges. One of the biggest challenges is trying to find the right daycare for your child. Many daycares out there are not qualified or ready to take on your child and their unique needs. But that’s where we come in. PediaTrust is the perfect alternative to the average daycare and to pediatric home health. Discover how we can help you and your family with our special needs daycare.
Services We Offer at Our Special Needs Daycare
At PediaTrust, we know that your child deserves the best care available. That’s why we offer services that pertain to their needs. You’re probably wondering, what exactly do we offer the kids here at PediaTrust?
- Speech Therapy. Because we’re here to help, our professionals are here to aid your child in enhancing their speech and language capabilities with proper techniques and skills.
- Occupational Therapy. Of course, not every child has the same needs. Others need help in other places, such as occupational needs. With our occupational therapy, we’re able to lend a helping hand to better your children’s prospects.
- Physical Therapy. Moving can be difficult for some children. But our specialists are here to help them work to improve their situation.
- Specialized Care. Not every child’s needs are the same. This is why PediaTrust is staffed with experienced nurses and professionals to meet the unique needs of the children in our care.
- Social Interaction with Other Children. Humans are a social species. And this is true for all children, regardless of the challenges they may be facing. To further help the children in our care, we provide a space for them to interact with others in order to fulfill that need.
- An Educational Curriculum. There’s always something to learn here at PediaTrust. We’re prepared to make a well-rounded educational experience available to your child.
In addition, we offer several other beneficial services just like these. If you’d like to know more, make sure to get in touch with us.
On the other hand, we also have services to help parents as well. Some of the ways we help parents include:
- Providing a space for their kids, which helps their parents return to work or school.
- Helping families retain a sense of normalcy. This feeling can make your life feel much less stressful.
- Helping parents feel calm, knowing that their children are cared for in our warm, loving environment.
If you want to know more about how we can help you and your family, send us a message. We’re more than happy to discuss your situation with you.
Learn More About PediaTrust
When your child has unique needs, you need a team of specialists that are just as unique. That’s where PediaTrust comes in. When you choose us, we provide a hardworking team of individuals composed of:
- Registered Nurses
- Speech Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Services
And many more types of professionals.
Did you know that PediaTrust treats several unique conditions? We’re able to help students with diabetic needs, heart conditions, feeding disorders, genetic disorders, seizure disorders, and much more. If you want to know more and see if we can correctly care for your child’s needs, get in touch with our professionals. We’re more than happy to help you and your family.
How Can We Help You?
So are you ready to begin the PediaTrust experience? We currently have five locations that are available to help you. Find the one nearest you, and let’s discuss your child’s care.