High-Quality Nursing Care
Every child has their own individual needs. And this is especially true for children with special needs. One of our students may have a heart condition, while another has diabetic care and respiratory support needs. At PediaTrust, we offer a large number of nursing services to suit your child. Take a look at just a few to understand how we can help you.
- Colostomy Care. We have the skills and knowledge to safely change, empty, or clean your child’s pouch system.
- Cardiac Monitoring. With this, we can rule out or watch for existing heart problems that your child may have.
- Dressing Change. When you have a wound, old dressings could cause irritation, infections, and more unfortunate outlooks. But with our work, we can ensure your child stays healthy with fresh, clean dressings.
- Blood Work/Lab Draws. Sometimes we may need to check if there are any irregularities in your child’s blood. We can check for issues in the thyroid, liver, kidneys, and more.
- Respiratory Monitoring. Does your child have trouble breathing? Our professionals have the experience to help them breathe easier.
- Post-Op Care. After-surgery care is important to the healing process. But you can’t always have an eye on your child. Let us help.
- Medication Administration. Some medication requires a special hand. No matter if that’s the administration method used or specific time qualifications must be met.
- Gastronomy Care. Does your child have special feeding needs or use a feeding tube? Our specialists can help.
- Oxygen Administration. Low blood oxygen levels can cause more problems than you may think. Let us help your child get the oxygen they need safely.
These are just a few of the services we provide. Feel free to give us a call and ask how we can help your child in need!