As children start to explore the world outside the home, it is natural for their parents to feel anxiety. For parents and caregivers of medically fragile children, those anxieties have many additional layers when the topic of daycare comes into play. Many daycares are not equipped to help with the challenges of medically fragile children. PediaTrust stands apart from these daycares with our ability to care for special needs children. We can help provide the best circumstances for you and your child through our special needs daycare.
When it comes to caring for medically fragile children, their families deserve dependable care they can trust. Our staff at PediaTrust is composed of professional and experienced individuals ready to meet the unique needs of the children who come to us. You can depend on our team of professionals to go above and beyond every day.
Services for Medically Fragile Children
No two children’s needs are the same. This is especially true for medically fragile children with complex and delicate needs. This is why PediaTrust offers many services to help your child achieve their individual goals and optimal care. PediaTrust care teams feature RNs, LPNs, physical and occupational therapists, speech therapists, educators, and more. Working together, this team will help you and your child understand the best care approach and goals to work on every day. Some of our services include:
- Physical Therapy. Children affected by mobility impairment issues may benefit from PediaTrust’s physical therapist services.
- Occupational Therapy. Our occupational therapists work with your child by utilizing therapeutic approaches to challenging everyday activities. Together, they work on building the skills needed for everyday life and foster a sense of confidence to bring into each day.
- Speech Therapy. Some medically fragile children may face difficulties with skills such as communicating and eating. Our professionals work with your child to expand their language skills and develop proper techniques.
- Educational Curriculum. At PediaTrust, we believe everyone can learn something new every day, which is why we provide a well-rounded educational experience for the children in our care
- Specialized care. Our compassionate staff members understand how unique each child’s daily needs can be. We want the loved ones of medically fragile children to trust that their children’s needs are being met each and every day.
- Social interaction. At PediaTrust, medically fragile children have the opportunity to make friends and build social confidence through their interactions with caregivers and other children.
We Help Families, Too
Our services help the parents as well. We know how physically, financially, and emotionally taxing the challenges of raising a child with special needs can be. PediaTrust takes some of the weight off your shoulders by joining your care team. Our services help parents by allowing them more time to pursue things like returning to school or a full-time career. Families can attain a sense of normalcy and renewed hope knowing their loved one is developing in a loving environment.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are interested in further information about PediaTrust, we would be happy to help you in any way we can. We have five locations throughout Mississippi and South Louisiana. Get in touch with the PediaTrust nearest you to learn more about the potentially life-changing services you can find at our daycare for medically fragile children.